- The National Weather Service predicts a slight chance of showers but today but mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Tonight may be mostly clear with a low around 50.
- Shellfish Comm. Meets at 7 p.m. in the Town Hall Meeting Room; Inland Wetlands & Watercourses Comm. meets at 7 p.m. in the Police Department; Mystic Harbor Mgmt. Comm. meets at 7:30 p.m. in the Fourth District Voting Hall on Broadway Avenue.
- Want to roller derby? Are you interested in being a referee? Thinking about volunteering? Come early learn the skills you'll need to be a skater and get information on being a referee or volunteer tonight. This year the Shoreline Roller Derby is recruiting 18+ but to skate or ref you must have health insurance. Show up early if you want information but practices for fresh meat start tonight and go from 8:30 p.m-10:30pm at Galaxy Roller Rink. Practices are $10 or $45 for the whole month. Skates will be available to rent from Galaxy for $5. Protective gear (helmet, elbow pads, wrist guards, knee pads) is available on a first come, first served basis. Bring your own mouth guard. Email email@example.com with further questions.
- Believe it or not, it’s flu shot season. There’s a VNASC Sponsored Flu Clinic today at the North Stonington Senior Center beginning at 9 a.m. Bring your insurance information.
- The Taste of Mystic begins tomorrow! Join hundreds of hungry people down on Cottrell Street for samples of appetizers, entrees and desserts served by the area’s favorite restaurants and caterers. The fun starts at 5 p.m. and continues through the weekend.