- Today’s is forecast to have patchy fog before 9am, otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 83. And, tonight we may see scattered showers and thunderstorms after 9pm and/or patchy fog after 9pm. Otherwise, it’ll be partly cloudy, with a low around 68, according to the National Weather Service.
- Today’s muni meetings: Wednesday: Bd. of Selectman meets at 7 p.m. at the police station; K-12 Bldg. Committee (Special Meeting) is at 7 p.m. at Stonington High School Commons.
- There will be a discussion at the Mystic Seaport tonight titled “Changes in the Sound: A Look at the Past, Present, and Future of the Mystic River”. CUSH invites members, friends and the public to an important presentation. Tickets: $40 and include Hors d’oeuvres, complimentary drink, and cash bar. To reserve your ticket RSVP by visiting CUSHinc.org Questions: Call Richard Chamberlain (917) 225-1314 Email rsvp@CUSHinc.org
- Drop in Read and Play programs at the Stonington Free Library have returned. The babies to 2-year-old group meets at 10:30 a.m. and the 3-year-old to 6-year-olds group meet at 11:30 a.m.
- On Thursday, Conor Grennan, author of “Little Princes,” will appear at Fitch High School for a book discussion. Little Princes was eastern Connecticut’s 2013 One Book, One Region selection and a book signing will follow Grennan’s presentation; free. Call (860) 441-6750 for details.