- There’s a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 9am today and tonight there’s chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2am, according to the National Weather Service.
- Are you yearning to show the world how smart you are? Come down to Margarita’s and show them what you've got! Trivia begins in the lounge at 9pm. There’s also trivia at the 99 Restaurant and at Applebees at 9 p.m.
- Stadium seats for sale through the SHS Athletic Boosters. Sturdy brown stadium seat with white letters "GO BEARS" on the back. Turn your cold, hard bleacher seat into a comfortable, warm spot to watch any athletic event. Seats are $40 and are available for delivery now. For more information please contact Stacey Herrmansendherrman@comcast.net.
- Saturday is the last day Mystic’s popular landmark, The Emporium, which is on Water Street, will be open to the public. Be sure to drop in and bid a fond farewell.
- Be sure to catch the last complimentary after-hours Museum admission at the Mystic Seaport this Sunday evening. Guests are invited to explore the museum grounds, walk along the picturesque waterfront and enjoy live music from 5:30-7:30 pm by Tommy Giarratano while dining outdoors at Schaefer’s Spouter Tavern.