- Another nice day today! The National Weather Service forecasts a sunny day with a high near 83 and tonight is supposed to be mostly clear, with a low around 61.
- Connor Beverly’s book “On the Corner of William and West Broad” has published! The book is about the history and families who resided at 140 West Broad Street in Pawcatuck and is chock full of photos, letters and personal interviews of families who lived there through the century. He’s taking orders now, you can find out more info on the books Facebook page.
- Mystic Woman's Thrift Shop, 165 South Broad Street in Pawcatuck is holding a sale. All clothing and shoes that will fit into one large grocery bag can be purchased for $5 and the bags are provided. Profits are returned to the community.
- If you are a non-profit organization or a private property owner whose historic property has been damaged by Hurricane Sandy, you should attend a meeting to learn more about a grant program. It’s at New London City Hall at 7 p.m.
- Saturday is the last day Mystic’s popular landmark, The Emporium, which is on Water Street, will be open to the public. Be sure to drop in and bid a fond farewell.