Patch is celebrating the debut of Stonington Borough in Hope Springs and we want you to join us.
The movie, starring Meryl Streep, Tommy Lee Jones and Steve Carell, , but we’re giving away tickets to see an advance screening of the movie on August 6, 2012 at 7 p.m. at Providence Place.
Partly filmed in Stonington Borough during the fall of 2011, the movie according to a press release from Mandate Pictures and the , follows a woman named Kay (Streep) seeking to spice up her marriage. Kay and her husband (Jones) go to the town of Great Hope Springs (Stonington Borough) to meet a relationship guru (Carell) for “an intense week of marriage and sex therapy.” Many of the business owners and managers involved in the filming are going to the early showing. It’s going to be a blast!
Post a comment on this article until 5 p.m., August 5, 2012 and you will be entered in a random drawing to win two tickets to see the movie two days early. Winners will be notified by email.
Here are some additional details on the contest:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter add a comment to this article.
- All entries must be received by Sunday, August 5, 2012 at 5 p.m. Eastern Time.
- You may enter one time.
- Four winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Each winner will receive two tickets to see Hope Springs at Providence Place on August, 6, 2012 at 7 p.m. ET. Transportation to/from the movie is NOT included in the prize and will be the responsibility of the winners.
Don’t forget to download your copy of the to go on location with Hope Springs in Stonington Borough. When you see the movie look for these familiar places and faces: