1. Hungry for some pasta? It’s Pasta Night at the in Mystic. For $12.95 adults and $6.95 children 10 and under, you can create your own pasta masterpiece.
2. Non-fiction creative writing classes are back from the . The workshop begins today at 6 p.m., and run through March 1. The class cost $80 a session and are held at 11 Allen St., in Mystic. Contact Beverly Doyle at 860-536-0424 for additional information.
3. Stonington-Mystic Patch is looking for local voices to become . If you have an interest, a hobby, a passion, an opinion, we want you to blog. Email email@example.com for more information.
4. The Grand Canyon officially became a national monument on Jan. 11, 1908. Have you visited the Grand Canyon? Post your photos to this article.
5. Today's thought: "Work smarter, not harder"—Ron Carswell.