1. Patch sites in southeastern Connecticut and across the country are looking for local Republicans and Democrats who are politically knowledgeable and are involved in their communities to become a part of political surveys launched in Patch towns across the country.
If you agree to join, Patch will survey you for your opinion on the issues that matter to your party, and the results will be reported on Patches across the county.
Your answers to any questions we ask will be anonymous. We will identify you as one of our list of Power Outsiders across southeastern Connecticut, but your personal answers will in no way be traceable back to you.
The surveys will arrive via email and consist of about 5 questions. If you would like to participate email email@example.com.
2. Budding writers should stop by the tonight at 6:30 for . Writers of all levels are welcome to attend the free event.
3. Didn’t you have fun last year at the ? Wouldn’t you want to go again? Lucky you the Donahue Park Concert Series is back this Friday, July 27 at 6:30 p.m. Come listen to the only endorsed Aerosmith Tribute Band.
4. Chris Von Stein and several of his Dungeons & Dragons friends murdered Chris’s stepfather and attacked his mother as part of a twist on the game on July 25, 1988.
5. Today's thought: "Love truth, but pardon error." —Voltaire