1. celebrates the from noon to 1 p.m., today. The added an additional 1,600 square feet of studio space to meet the increasing demand for its classes. Some of the classes offered will include ballet, Zumba and basic movement. What dance classes would you like to see offered by Fred Astaire Dance Studio?
2. Want to learn more about how to use Facebook in your personal life and in your business life? of Foxbook Marketing Solutions hosts a from noon to 2:30 p.m., today at the .
3. Join for a . The lunches take place today, March 12, 19 and 26 at noon at 27 Church St., in Stonington, Conn. Tickets are $10 and benefit the and Calvary Church Outreach programs. Call Lucia Johnstone at 860-912-4144 with questions.
4. Get in touch with your inner child with a Hula-Hoop. Arthur Melin patented the Hula-Hoop on March 5, 1963.
5. Today's thought: “We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh”―Agnes Repplier.