1. in Pawcatuck has dreamed up a pretty cool way to end your day on a relaxing note. Join instructor Corinne Rossi for at 5:30 p.m. Weather permitting the beginner level class will take place outdoors. Space is limited so register in advance by calling 401-932-0231.
2. Patch is thrilled to announce has joined the real estate firm. Rhaman moved to Stonington from New York City in 1992 and quickly became involved in the community. She owned and operated the catering company Stonington Spice for several years, served on the Stonington Education Fund Board and made her way into the real estate business in 2006. Welcome to Hunter Moore & Stearns, Saddia.
3. Patch has a feature called Pixs & Clips, which is the tab next to Commute. This is the perfect place to add photos from around town and check out photos others in the community have uploaded. You can add your own photos or videos by clicking 'Upload Photos and Videos' above the gallery. Whether it's a scenic shot, a moment at a town event or a favorite spot, take a moment to show the Stonington-Mystic Patch community.
4. Horse and rider relay teams left Missouri and California on April 3, 1860 beginning the Pony Express. For just over a year the Pony Express carried mail across the United States. Every half-ounce of mail delivered cost $5.
5. Today's thought: "Styles, like everything else, change. Style doesn't."—Linda Ellerbee