1. Join the for . Ages one to two are invited to come by at 10:30 a.m., and ages three to five at 11:30 a.m.
2. Today is the last professional makeup class of The ’s . The class cost $39 and includes a 30-minute demonstration, 30-minute question and answer session and one hour of shopping. Tonight’s class is on . Contact Becca Rose at 860-536-7007 or info@BeccaRose.net for more information.
3. Do you own a small business in Stonington, Mystic or Pawcatuck? Owners or managers should search for their business listing and select "" in order to make updates to the page. A form will pop up asking for your name, contact information, and proof of ownership.
Within a few days, someone from Patch will contact you to verify your authenticity, and then you'll be approved as the business owner. Once approved, you'll have a "Manage Your Listing" button on the top of your Places page. Click the button to be taken to your dashboard.
4. New York demanded the Sandy Hook lighthouse torn down on March 6, 1776. Lucky for all lighthouse lovers and history buffs New York didn’t get is away and the lighthouse remains in operation today. It is the oldest original lighthouse in the U.S.
5. Today’s Thought: “Today's thought: "The time to relax is when you don't have time for it"—Sydney J. Harris.