1. ’s Class of 2012 graduates tomorrow, Wednesday, June 13. We want to know to the Class of 2012?
2. Stock up on fresh fruits, vegetables and today at the Mystic Farmers Market. The market is open from 2 to 5 p.m. every Tuesday at the . What is your favorite thing about the Mystic Farmers Market?
3. After you stock up on all that delicious food it might be a good idea to get some exercise in before you start devouring it. Luckily, are on Tuesday. Meet at the at 6 p.m. for a walk, jog or run the two 1.55 mile loops around the village.
4. Just a few weeks ago the . Today, the Philippines celebrate their independence. The country declared independence on June 12, 1898, but it wasn’t until July 4, 1946 that the country became the Republic of the Philippines.
5. Today's Thought: "To have ideas is to gather flowers; to think, is to weave them into garlands." —Anne-Sophie Swetchine