1. Join Craig and Sheryl Floyd of for a workshop on from 4 to 7 p.m. The workshop co-hosted by CT NOFA includes a tour of Footsteps, instruction on Humane Certification, rotational grazing and meat production. Visit www.ctnofa.org or call 203-888-5146 for more information.
2. The is hoping you will RSVP for their . On May 30 at 6 p.m., the Stonington COMO will host a meeting to discuss their goals and projects for the upcoming year and give out awards for the Volunteer of the Year, Business of the Year, Coach of the Year and Whitman Youth Award. Call the Stonington COMO at 860-535-2476 for more information.
3. is hosting a tile fundraiser for the from now through June 2. Decorate a four-inch tile for yourself or someone else. Westerly Relay For Life will display the tiles from June 22 to June 23. For each tile purchased $3 will be donated to Relay For Life.
4. Clara Barton and Adolphus Solomons founded the American National Red Cross on May 21, 1881.
5. Today's thought: "Follow your bliss." —Joseph Campbell.