1. Dads. We want to know what you want for Father’s Day. What’s your dream gift? Or what are some of the best gifts you received over the years. We’re putting together a Father’s Day gift guide and we want your input. Leave your wishes and thoughts in the comments.
2. The is now taking registrations for its . Stop by the library during regular library hours and register for Fireflies for kids entering Kindergarten and younger, Dream Big for kids entering grades firth through fifth and OWN the Night for kids entering grades sixth and up.
3. recently announced the addition of to its fitness program. Syme is a Russian Kettlebell Instructor specializing in kettlbell training, corrective movements and performance enhancement. Welcome Kari.
4. “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off” debuted on June 11, 1986.
5. Today's thought: “Hope is a waking dream.”—Aristotle