1. Friends of the , Bill Memorial Library and Groton Library are looking for a few good books to eat. The will be held on Sunday, April 1 at the Groton Public Library and the libraries are inviting everyone to create an edible entry. Entry forms are available at the three participating libraries and must be turned in before March 25. For additional information visit the International Edible Book Festival, or call the Mystic & Noank Library at 860-536-07721.
2. Eat lunch or dinner at the today and support the . Fifteen percent of your lunch and/or dinner bill will go towards to the class just don’t forget to mention you came for CMS.
3. Summer is still a few months off but it’s never too soon to start thinking about summer camp. The hosts an from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Throughout the evening the Stonington COMO will introduce its summer camps for three to 15-year-olds. Some of the camps are Myth Busters, Hiking, Floor Hockey and more. What are you looking forward to about summer camp?
4. Come on, fess up. Who use to ride around in a VW bus? The iconic vehicle first went into production on March 8, 1950.
5. Today's thought: "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face"—Ben Williams.