1. Are you ready to eat your way through Mystic? kicks off today and more than 15 local restaurants are participating. Lunch prices are $10.11 and dinner is $20.11. Don’t forget to tell us what you tried. Snap a picture of the dishes and post them on Patch.
2. Grab your flashlights, make sure you’re feeling brave and head to the for their . From 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Friday October 28 and Saturday October 29 join the Nature Center for a haunted evening. Cost is $7.50 for members, or $9.50 for non-members. And if you’re still looking for something to do this weekend check out our r it’s full of great activities for the whole family.
3. Join the in Mystic for some live music tonight. Folk singer and songwriter performsat 8:30 p.m. Learn more about Farnham who started palying piano at the age of five by visiting www.facebook.com/jaminpianogirl or www.kalafarnham.com.
4. The Statue of Liberty officially opened on October 28, 1886. It was a gift from citizens of France. Have you visited the Statute of Liberty?
5. Today's thought: "Nothing is ever so good or so bad in reality as it is in the anticipation."—Marie Bashkirtseff