1. Head over to the this afternoon and pick up some fresh local vegetables and fruits from the Mystic Farmers Market.
2. It’s time to shape up for summer so head to the at 6 p.m. for . Weekly on Tuesdays a group will gather for a 3.3-mile run/walk through the borough.
3. Did you make it to the event at last weekend? Patch Photographer Juli Mancini did so stop back later this morning for a photo gallery of the event.
4. Continuing with the drive-thru history, on this day in 1962, Switzerland opened its first drive-thru bank. Does anyone know what country the first drive-thru bank was opened in?
5. Today's thought: “History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.”—Winston Churchill