Run out of soda? Want to skip making that 20-pound turkey and get the fixings for burgers and fries? Or do you just want to surf the Web in peace and nurse a strong cup of java?
Well you’re in luck. A few places in Stonington, Mystic and Pawcatuck will be open on Turkey Day. At least one restaurant will offer Thanksgiving with all the trimmings. Some spots will be open late. And some area supermarkets will be open until the early afternoon.
So, you can eat a hearty breakfast, get popcorn to eat with at the football game, or get a start on your holiday shopping.
Here’s a look at some of the places where you can pick up that forgotten item for that big dinner, unwind or catch up with the vampires and their friends:
- Bartleby's Cafe, 46 W Main St, Mystic, 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Latitude 41 Restaurant & Shipyard Tavern, 105 Greenmanville Ave, Mystic, Thanksgiving Buffet 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Portuguese Holy Ghost Society, 26 Main St, Stonington, 6:30 a.m. to noon. Breakfast will be served from 6:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Starbucks Coffee, 12 Coogan Blvd, Mystic, 5:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Stop & Shop, 91 Voluntown Rd, Pawcatuck, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wide World of Bagels, 24 E Main St, Mystic, 5 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Did we forget your go-to Thanksgiving Day place? Add it to this list by commenting below.