Starting a new business or growing and existing one is a daunting task. Many questions need to be answered. Where and how will I get financing? What is my best option? Should I be registered as an S Corp or a C Corp? What information should be included in a business plan?
In this four hour FREE boot camp, David Lucier, CPA will help provide answers to these questions and point you in the right direction towards financing your dream business. David will help guide you through this process and give you the best advantage possible on your new business venture. This seminar will help you effectively prepare a business plan and figure out the best means of financing.
These topics and more will be covered in depth:
- Business Planning, Strategic Marketing Plan, Managing marketing and sales
- Capital vs. Loans
- Angel, Venture capital, friends and family, SBA, PEDC, CED, RIEDC, Private equity, other
- Entity Choice
- S Corp, LLC, C Corp, Partnership, Sole Proprietor
- How to Read Financial Statements
- Six easy steps to reading financial statements
Each participate will receive a work book to organize your ideas and put them into action.