Stonington High School is hosting a course scheduling night on Monday, Feb. 11, 2013 at 7 p.m. in the commons. The information session is for parents of students currently in grades 9 to 11. Administrators from the high school will provide parents with information about course scheduling for the 2013-2014 school year and will address the following questions:
- How should students select their courses?
- What new courses are being offered at SHS?
- How can my student earn college credits while attending SHS?
- What is the proper of sequence of core courses in grades 9-12?
- How many credits of each subject does my student need to graduate?